New Kit Skill: Facebook Dynamic Ads
- Create dynamic retargeting ads that remind customers about your products
- Dynamically promote relevant products, with personalized content
- Using dynamic ads can increase your return on ad spend
When you're ready, put Kit to work—free.
Kit is an official Facebook Marketing Partner for small business. Exclusive to Shopify store owners, Kit helps you manage your Instagram and Facebook ads, email marketing, and social posts to drive sales and grow your business—all free.
When you’ve got Kit on your team, you’ll have more time to focus on the work you love.
Here's what Kit can do for you:
- Set up Facebook dynamic ads, to retarget visiting customers
- Create Facebook and Instagram ads that deliver sales
- Post Facebook updates to drive customer engagement
- Send personalized 'thank you' emails to generate repeat purchases
- Create and promote discount codes to acquire and retain customers
- Promote new or back-in-stock products to customers
- Generate quick reports to provide insights on sales performance
Kit Skills can help with even more by integrating with other apps:
When you connect Kit to compatible apps, Kit will have the power to complete marketing tasks using these apps.
- Product Discount by Bold Apps —Create discounts, and flash sales to move inventory
- SEO Manager by venntov—Appear more when customers search on Google
- Kit Karts by ShopPad—Increase sales by ensuring customers return to purchase items
- Modalyst—Source and add new inventory to your store with one click
- Shyp—Save time and money on packaging and shipping
- OrderlyEmails—Customize your store notification emails
- Retail Ready Photos by Pixc—Get professional photo editing for your product images
- Retargeting by Shoelace—Follow customers with relevant ads that feature your products
- Holiday Promotions by Justuno—Optimizes sales conversions with holiday promotions
- Customer Reviews by Yotpo—Use customer reviews to help drive more sales
- Automatic Invoices by Sufio—Send invoices automatically to customers
Learn more at kitcrm.com/apps.
Free first-class customer support:
Kit’s Customer Success team is available to help you get the most out of Kit and achieve meaningful growth for your business.
Connect with a member of Kit’s support team anytime; via phone, email, or live chat.
International store owners
Kit primarily uses Facebook Messenger and SMS text messaging to communicate with you. Kit can text message with customers in 17 countries.
If your country is not on the list, you can use Telegram (a free messaging app) to talk to Kit from anywhere in the world.
Everyone’s talking about Kit:
- Techvibes - Shopify Gives Its Merchants A Virtual Employee, For Free
- Techcrunch - Kit virtual shop assistant is now free
- Betakit - Marketing bot now free for all merchants
- Techcrunch - Shopify Acquires Kit
- VentureBeat - Kit, the Virtual Employee
- Forbes - Marketing Tools That Fuel Business Growth
- The Huffington Post - Kit takes it to the next level.
I think Kit is one of the reasons why Shopify is better than other e-commerce platforms
Created additional Pixel and threw off other Pixel data. Created a mess basically. Not ideal if you intend to run your own FB Ads and optimize them properly.
Found out the hard way after it cost me thousands.
Glad it was at the early stages otherwise it would have been hundreds of thousands.
wow, so nice... Expand Your Phone Storage with my OTG Drive at best rate.
check out https://myportabledrive.com
3 for now...My issue was the app would not allow me to update my facebook connection...it did not have the option without contacting a guru
Most convenient app ever!! If you're not giving this app a 5 star it's because you don't know how to properly use it. I recommend hitting up the support team. They're great and know what they're doing.
Thanks a lot, everything has been working well so far! Check it out in action here!!:
Best customer service going around, does everything I need it to.
Excellent Customer Service! Edna was very helpful on getting my ad account up and running! Thank you
Kit used to work well for me. Recently, every time I ask kit to post a new product on my facebook page I keep on getting the following message:
#10) Application does not have permission for this action Can I do anything else for you?
1. Market products
2. Run business report
3. Update fans
4. Adjust kit settings
5. Set a new goal
I though I had solved this but is back again. Can anybody help me?
Thanks in advance
Awesome customer service! It makes my life easier to retarget and create ads